Monday, August 6, 2012

Second Chances...

ohhhhh hey blog of mine!!

I just finished reading a post from a high school friend Tatiana's blog...check her out (http://lipstickandsippycups.blogspot.com)  we are both new at this blogging thing and haven't really gotten the hang of blogging every day...week...or month...lol but she's made an effort to post more often and I think I should to...so here's to day 1 of second chances...

Speaking of second chances...this past Saturday I went to a thrift/consignment shop in Baltimore called Second Chance that I have been trying to go to got a while now... Shout Out to Second Chance...if anyone from there reads this you guys should really put arrows or signs around the warehouse showing how to get to the entrance...I've passed up a visit to the store 3 times because I couldn't find the entrance...but I gave you guys another shot and FINALLY found the entrance and I'm so glad I did because although 75% of the store is out of my price range...the clearance section was amazing.

I have been looking for a wooden dresser to replace my 9 year old Malm Ikea furniture for a while now but for various reasons (including price and the inability to fit big furniture in my little sedan) I haven't had much luck...But this weekend I found this beauty at Second Chance...
Showing off my great Mani/Pedi and excellent thrifted find! Oh and Cannoli chips haha
And guess how much I paid for it?? 

$18.55 for a solid wood cedar drawer dresser...granted it's missing a drawer pull but who cares I've got plans to replace those. I'm also considering refinishing the dresser with maybe a lacquered paint but my dad doesn't think I should...

Welp...I'll get back to you guys tomorrow with something else new and exciting going on in my naturally insane life...leave me comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment