Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Time is Here....

And I'm excited!! Not for the gifts but for those special moments that turn to memories. The time I get to spend with those most important to me and the decorations...I love that everywhere you turn theirs a wreath or a sparkling light...I honestly can't wait for the fun that's bound to occur...I'm gonna let Christmas Shine...but let me tell you about my Thanksgiving!

What I wore...

Vintage Keepers Blue Sweater Dress with Grannye's Jewelry
What we ate...

Jerk Turkey with Cornbread Stuffing
Pork Roast stuffed with Spinach 
Macaroni and Cheese (with like 5 cheeses)
Kale
Green Bean Casserole
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Crumble Topping
Fresh Cranberry Sauce

Dessert

Apple Pie
Macarons
Sweet Potato Pie

What we did...

Ate!
Watched Football...did you see the Eagles beat those Cowboys??
Drank (That new Apple Crown Royal...Moon Shine Apple Pie...Grey Goose anddddd 
Watched Movies (Think Like a Man and Think like a Man too...TMNT and some other sci-fi movie)
Took Family Portraits (desperately needed)

Overall good times were had by all..It seems like the older I get the more I cherish family time...I think I've always been sentimental but now I know it to be true. There's nothing I'd rather do than spend time with my family and friends...reminiscing about old times, sharing inside jokes...if you can't do that with people you love who can you do it with??







Happy Holidays to You and Yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment