Thursday, May 24, 2012

4:13am

exhausted today...yea the title of this post is the time my body decided to get up this morning and I never quite got back to sleep...ugh...so now I'm at work staring at the clock wishing it was 5 o'clock but it's not ugh! I was trying to figure out something to blog about today but I couldn't really think of anything...My hair or outfit isn't show-worthy cute although I did paint my nails last night the polish bubbled and is uneven so I'll probably try again tonight...sorry my lack luster attitude definitely stems from my lack of sleep last night...I was supposed to go see a play tonight but my friend (won't mention any names but if she see's this she'll know I'm talking about her) has not called me about it and I think I'm going to Aqua Zumba tonight anyway. I don't like reading posts without a picture so here's my loving face sending kisses to all of you for stopping by...Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment