Thursday, January 8, 2015

Outfits of the Week(s) Past!

What's better than an outfit of the day post?? Outfits of the Week posts, of course!! I want to find a better (cuter) way to do this so please excuse the bathroom pics and bad lighting...but until then here are a few of my favorite outfits from the last few weeks!! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do and if they inspire you in anyway let me know by leaving a comment!!


Work Outfit
Thrifted Knit Skirt and Hunter Green Thermal


Off to see Holly Jolly Pops at the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra!
Black BodyCon Dress Thrifted Red Wool Coat and My "Pearls"




Work Outfit
Leopard Print Scarf, Black Turtleneck and Thrifted Teal Pencil Skirt

Work Outfit
Ruffled Button Down w/ Thrifted Talbots Blazer and Hounds tooth Skirt 
Featured on CorporateKinks




Work Outfit
Old Navy Wrap Dress



Holiday Work Party
My White Elephant Sweater Gift over a Black Body Con Dress

 Girls Night Out Outfit 
Forever 21+ White Blazer and Hunter Green Body con Dress Wedges from Bakers



Christmas Day Outfit
Old Navy Monogram Sweater and Thrifted Plaid Skirt from Keepers Vintage









No comments:

Post a Comment