Thursday, January 8, 2015

Who's that GirL?! with the Farrah Fawcett CurLs!

I was bored and New Year's Eve was around the corner so I decided to play in my hair and make a photo tutorial of how I straighten my hair...EnjoY!

What I use:
Luster Shampoo (unpictured)
Luster Defrizz Define & Shine Serum 
Oyin Handmade Hair Dew
Oyin Handmade Juices & Berries
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist
Butterfly Clips
Rat tail Comb
Brush
Blowdrier
Flat iron

What I did:

1. Washed and deep conditioned my hair. I rinsed out the deep conditioner which left my hair as such...

Freshly washed and conditioned hair
2. Sectioned off hair and added Hair Dew and Blow Dry Balm to each section then blowdried my hair using a vented brush (unpictured)


3. I re-sectioned my hair (unpictured) and took about 3/4inch of hair and sprayed with the flat iron mist. My flat iron was on high heat. Immediately after spraying the mist, I quickly flat iron my roots then place rat tail comb at the roots and proceed to flat iron the rest of my hair while combing the hair at the same time. I hope this makes sense. After doing this to my entire head my hair looked like this...  
4. But I hate super straight hair...so I immediately installed flexirods. I again sectioned off my hair and coated each section with Juices and Berries and brushed with the bristle brush until smooth and put the flexirods in like so... 

5. Oh! I forgot...after I put in the flexirods I sprayed my hair with some Dove firm holding spray then I went about my day doing other things around the house and after a few hours I took out the flexirods and my hair looked like this....


6. Then I finger combed the curls out to get this...

























Which I loved!! But then I realized that I was a day early and I had done my hair for nothing because it was the Eve of New Year's Eve...not New Year's Eve...sooo I continued to play

Farrah Fawcett Curls... 




With the Beanie...




















And I've been obsessed with short hair lately so I pinned up the back and took a couple pics with a short layered look....I LOVED IT!!



Me and ChloBabeZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment