Monday, November 10, 2014

Back to Blogging

Hey GUys!

So alot has changed and alot is still the same from the last time I was blogging...admittedly I wasn't taking the blog thing seriously. I did it because everyone else had one but now I've got great ideas and I'm so excited to share them with you all! I couldn't think of a better way to do it other than blogging so here it goes!

I had a wonderful weekend this past weekend. It started with the First Friday's in Hampden and ended with a Mac and Cheese and a Raw Kale Salad. I've so much to tell that I don't know where to start soo I'll start with how I started my weekend with Pumpkin Pie Shots!

I knew my friends were coming over and I wanted to have something for them but wasn't quite sure what to make. I know when we get together we are likely going out to eat so I didn't make food. Earlier in the week I made some pumpkin syrup to make pumpkin chai lattes at home and thought hmmmm....Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey and Pumpkin sound like a good combo...then I added vanilla almond milk and Voila! I loved how it looked seperated but you should mix it before taking the shot.

DELICIOUS!! And my friends loved them!!

We sipped as we got ready to go out. Initially we were going to get our nails done then hit up a poetry event but we ended up running to Hampden for Keeper's Vintage Grand Opening, which was amazing! I bought 2 pieces (I'll blog those later) and 2 French perfumes. It was First Friday in Hampden so we went to other shops as well. Although I didn't purchase anything else I had a really good time. We did get free caramel apples from a random lady walking down the street...They were too cute to pass up!! We ended up eating at Cafe Hon...I had the Maryland Crab mixed with Cream of Crab soup..it was ok I wish I had gotten just one or the other though (review to come later)...



 Caramel Apples in Hampden
Beauties in Baltimore



I felt like a rock star!
Cheese!!





No comments:

Post a Comment