Monday, November 10, 2014

#OoTd!!

Are we still using #ootd as outfit of the day anymore?? Or are we just not doing those anymore? Oh well...I don't care here was my ootd today...well pieces of it bc I forgot to charge my ipad last night and today I was busy at work and didn't have a chance to take a pic until I was getting ready to leave> ipad +low battery +all day=dead iPad when I remembered to take pics> so I had to use my phone to take them. But my arms aren't long enough to capture entire outfit so I just took what I could...
Trench coat from Target 
Flannel Plaid Shirt from Old Navy
Wide leg navy blue pants from thrift store
Leopard loafer from Target 

On my lips Ruby Woo with Napoleon Liner

Real talk alert: I need a hair cut bad...it becomes seriously apparent to curly girls when they straighten their hair...it's probably readily apparent in its curly form too but less offensive (in my opinion) raggedy ends on straight hair is a no no anywho I digress...because I need a hair cut I choose to hide my ends and did two large twists then tucked and pinned the ends under...then I thought I need something extra...what can I do?! 

A head piece..not band a piece because it's actually a necklace (from a friend Thanks Kelly!!) that I just pinned into place with bobby pins...

I'm pretty sure I wanted to add more to this blog but I messed up and turned on The Weeknd and now I'm vibing too hard to concentrate 🎶Hey there lonely girl...did you have to tell your friends about the way I had you....🎶

Leave me comments guys..let me know what you like and even what you don't...I'll pretend to care but let's be real it is my blog :-p





No comments:

Post a Comment