Thursday, November 20, 2014

Outfit of YesterDay...

It was blistering cold outside yesterday and all I wanted to do was be wrapped up in something warm and blanket like...*enter cocoon sweater*























I wore a plain white shirt and my denim trouser pants with the first pair of real shoes I bough with my own money when I was like 15 or 16 years old...Those brown suede loafer wedges...they are so comfortable and cute I love that this style is coming back around.

My hair had a day old twist out in it...that i sweated out in yoga and was too lazy to re-twist so I just pulled it up in a puff and pulled my bangs out...On my lips I'm wearing a Cabernet lip liner and NYX Simply Vamp lip cream in Enamored

I really love this outfit I just wish I would have added some more color...or wore a statement necklace...What do you think??






No comments:

Post a Comment