Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fall is my Favorite!!

Variable temperatures, boots, reds, greens, oranges, pumpkin (EVERYTHING), hot apple cider, falling leaves, bright blue skies...

WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LOVE ABOUT FALL!?!

I'm sure some of you sun bathers have a few complaints but oh weLL!! I love the fall and everything it brings...oh and flowers...and I like having fresh floral arrangements in my apartment so I try to keep atleast one on my coffee table at all times...This week (or until they shrivel and die) this is my arrangement...
 
I promise to work on my photography but I think that's pretty good for an old iPhone pic...Anywho I love the colors in this arrangement, the wheat and honeycomb (??) things with the two different types of eucalyptus I just love looking at it....AND it cost me less than $10 to make. I reused flowers from last weeks arrangement and purchased a small bouquet from Trader Joe's, placed them in a mason jar and VoiLa!! The gourds came from the Farmer's market...they were 3/$1 so I couldn't pass them up... I hope you love it as much as I do because you'll be seeing it in a few more upcoming pics!!

Note to Self for future posts...

Explain how much I love the farmer's market

No comments:

Post a Comment